Friday, December 23, 2005

Too. Much. Risotto.

Last night for dinner we had crispy ranch tofu, yellow risotto, and corn. It was the totally yellow dinner. It was the boys' idea, don't ask. Just now I decided I needed breakfast. Lemme just tell you folks. Leftover risotto is just way too danged heavy for breakfast. Next time I'm making waffles.

Next we present still life with bicycle and mini-tramp...



No not a short hooker, a mini-trampoline. *sigh* Lil dude's socks are done except for weaving in ends. I fixed the too short toe and the ribbing. So they are all nice and done. Big dude's socks are slow going. I picked a broken rib pattern. I figured I couldn't do solid straight stockinette socks, now could I? I have 5.5 inches on the first footie. I need at least 6.5 before I do the short row heel. I need to get my booty OFF the computer, do a smidge of housecleaning and then settle back in for some serious knitting.

In other news, it looks like my husband's Christmas prezzies might be lost in delivery land. Not good, not good at all. I have about zero dollars to replace them. I'm contemplating a nervous breakdown. I'll get back to you later on that.

No comments: