Thursday, December 15, 2005

In lieu of...

Instead of handknitted gifts, the teachers are getting very nice ornaments from pier one. I had great plans to crank out scarves yesterday, but life had other plans. Which included cutting out 40 kindergarten size handprints, making a chinese dinner that made everyone sick and gassy, and the mama (that would be me) throwing a tantrum and showing her ass in the span of oh let's say 15 minutes.

So.... this is what they get!




They are pretty, they are handpainted, and they come in lovely gift/storage boxes. Can you tell I'm extra super tired?

The center one with the sleigh actually comes in a red box. Now I have to pack up 3000 pounds of Christmas party supplies and write out cards for said teachers and fix my hair and makeup and get my ass in gear.

Yes, I am a tired mama. And tomorrow the man has a day off. That never bodes well for me.

2 comments:

Mamma said...

They're lovely, and a lot less stressful than the scarf, which you should feel free to send my way because that was just lovely too. Good luck with your party.

Jennifer said...

Those are beautiful ornaments! Perfect for the teachers.