Friday, January 27, 2006

Cuff 'em & stuff 'em



I don't like it. It reminds me of those cuffs people wore in the 70's while exercising (or not exercising). The striped ones. Maybe it's the yarn and beads I chose. They go nicely. The heathered shadow and the softly variegated beads. Maybe it looks like gym socks and not jewelry because the beads are matte? I don't know. But it's done. The second FO of 2006.

Pattern: MaryElla from Knitty
Yarn: Knitpicks Shadow in Oregon Coast
Beads: Sead beeds from Art on Park
Needles: Size 0000 addis

3 comments:

Mamma said...

Woo Hoo You're on a roll! How long did it take you to knit MaryElla? congrats on your finishing streak. Could Rogue be next?

Jennifer said...

I like it! I hadn't thought of using laceweight instead of the perle cotton. It's cute!

Valerie said...

is that a felted bag I see there in the back ground??? I'm starting my first felted project today. A purse.