Sunday, October 30, 2005

Socktober Madness

Socktober Madness Part One.


They didn't offer navy in the palette, and I didn't want to mix and match yarns, so I opted for a medium charcoal gray. And then I thought I'd do the petal color (the coral-y pink) instead of the green. Not a bad mix I think.

Socktober Madness Part Two



This is where I'm not sure it's gonna work. The blue is fine. The "tan" evens works as a dark cream. But the green just seems way to bright. So my idea is this. I swap out the green for the petal from above, and do the socks in cream, blue, and petal. What do you think? And then the "relax" socks get worked with a charcoal background and the rest of the colors as pictured.

1 comment:

Mamma said...

You got your yarn. It's so pretty. And those socks are really ambitious. Can't wait to see them.