Thursday, June 09, 2005

Woo-hoo! My first tag!

MyMy MeMe! Courtesy of stacyo

Here's how it works:
Pick 5 of the following questions and then complete the sentences. Then pass it on to 3 more of your blog friends! (No tag backs allowed.)
If I could be a scientist?
If I could be a farmer?
If I could be a musician?
If I could be a doctor?
If I could be a painter?
If I could be a gardener?
If I could be a missionary?
If I could be a chef?
If I could be an architect?
If I could be a linguist?
If I could be a psychologist?
If I could be a librarian?
If I could be an athlete?
If I could be a lawyer?
If I could be an inn-keeper?
If I could be a professor?
If I could be a writer?
If I could be a llama-rider?
If I could be a bonnie pirate?
If I could be an astronaut?
If I could be a world famous blogger?
If I could be a justice on any one court in the world?
If I could be married to any current famous political figure?

Here are my choices:

If I could be a musician? I'd love to be able to sing. I can sort of carry a tune. I mean I do a mean version of the B-i-b-l-e with the 2yo's in my sunday school class. But yeah. I suck. I remember when I was a kid and I thought I was an amazingly versatile singer. That I could sound just like sting, or just like madonna, or any of them. Then I realized I just had very bad hearing.

If I could be a gardener? Dagnabbit. I forgot to water the garden again. The man is gonna crap a duck.

If I could be a chef? This I'm actually considering. Being vegetarian, going out to eat sucks. Big time. I'd want to have this amazing restaurant where all my veggie friends could eat safely (vegans too!) but everyone would wanna come just cause my food was so scrumptious!

If I could be a librarian? This is kind of one of my dream jobs too. I’ve actually considered picking up a part-time job there when both of my boys (sob-cry-sob) are back in school in the fall. I could spend days in the library. In fact, everyonce in a while, my sanity break is to leave all the guys at home and just go and be there for a few hours.

If I could be a professor? I never wanted to be a professor. But I had rampant hormonal induced dreams during college of sleeping with my professors. I had a “serious boyfriend” so I was a good girl. He was a butthead. Trust me, I married him. (And divorced him). Damn wasted opportunities.

And yay! I get to tag people. So the lucky ducks are.... Deb the Yarner, Chicklit, and TabbyTuxedo.

No comments: