Saturday, June 04, 2005

Holy moly....

Well Soleil has been put out to pasture again. I don't know what my damage is, but I just can't seem to get it going. I had all three lace rounds done and was working on the make-one increases and made eyelets instead. Grrr.... So I recast on and screwed it up again. And again. And again.

I'm considering swapping the stupid yarn and getting it out of my sight. Like I've said before, it's giving me gas.

I cast on last night for Mariposa. I'm hoping that project works better for me. Honestly. I'm doing it in microspun in melon with fuscia as the CC. Right now I've just cast on and started the seed stitch for the bottom border.

Today is my husband's company picnic at a waterpark. Yeah. So I get to go swimming with his bosses. Won't that be fun? Actually I picked up a new striped tank suit with some matching swim shorts so I look semi decent. The suit makes a nice shelf for the girls so maybe that will distract from my tree trunk legs... lol. Oh well.

No comments: