Thursday, May 19, 2005

One down, a million to go...

My pink & orange striped booga bag is blocking. So yay.

But apparently this led my husband to believe that I spend all my time knitting and none of my time properly organizing his socks. No. Don't laugh. I'm serious. Apparently he arranges his socks in his drawer. Dividing them into long white socks, short white socks, and dress socks. And he was actually having quite the sh*t-fit this morning because his short and long white socks were mixed up. And it took him three entire extra seconds to find a pair of long white socks. Cause you can't wear short white socks with high top Docs to work. *sigh*

So today instead of knitting I have to make some things around the house extra shiny so that he will shut the eff up.

1 comment:

stacyo said...

Oof. Dear Husband: It is 2005. Fold your own god-damned socks and quit yur whining.