Monday, April 04, 2005

My very first SnB....

...was yesterday. It was supposed to be at a local coffeshop, but it wasn't open yet. So we went to Starbucks. I drank a caramel frapuccino and spent the rest of the day in super hype mode. Coffee and me are unmixy things.

I worked on my sophie bag and talked too much and ended up having to frog like 2 inches of it. Very embarassing.

I can't decide whether to try to knit myself clothes. I'm a big, big girl. Who is trying to not be. I've lost about 15 lbs. on WW so far. But I need to lose oh say about 90 more. Yes, you read that right. 90. So I kinda sorta wanna knit myself a pretty tank for the summer. But then what? If I lose all the weight I want, I'll frog it and use the yarn to make a smaller tank and a matching cardigan (or at least a matching capelet???). I don't know. Garment knitting seems so complicated for something I truly intend to not be able to wear a year from now.

But how many purses can one girl knit?

No comments: