Friday, April 01, 2005

I've been flashed!

By all the stash flashers! Oh my goodness. It makes me wanna go out and buy things. But I must focus. And not get all crazy with this. Or I'll be lost and in the poorhouse. Do they still have debtor's prison?

One later gator mitten is almost done. All I need to do is the french knot teeth, attach the eyes, and then put it all together. I've made it out of very squeaky acrylic, but I think it will wear well as the puppet it is intended to be. Hopefully the second one will go much faster. I was thinking that if I did the ribbed cuff in Florida colors that it was make cute prezzies for all of the alumni I know. But it didn't work super fast to be honest. All I really need is two. One for each boy-o.

I have finally decided what to make out of my blue peace fleece. I had bought it to make another meema, but I think I'm gonna make a sophie bag instead. It's a beautiful blue that tends to periwinkle and it has hot pink flecks in it. So I think it will be perfect.

Also my husband really wants socks. Badly. He needs to feel the knitted love I think. So if anyone knows of an easy beginner sock pattern that would be nice and manly.... send it my general direction!

No comments: