Monday, April 18, 2005

Grab that WIP!

I know. Everyone has used devo with the whole WIP thing. It's early. Gimme a break.

Soleil is coming along, if slowly. I'm about 2/3 done with the decrease rounds. And then it will be back to increasing. It's just slow going.



So I've been cheating on poor soleil. With another booga bag. This one is made up of leftover orange & hot pink from my meema. It's for the teeny girl who helps out at Sunday school. She's a sweetie. The stripes will be variegated, although you really can't tell at this point.



There is a baby boy coming near the end of May. So I need to get my bootay in gear and make up a baby blanket or somesuch for him. I can't decide what at this point. I was thinking of making up the Big Bad Baby Blanket from SnB. They use two strands though, and I'm leaning towards making it with one strand. Maybe out of plymouth encore.

No comments: