Saturday, April 14, 2007

Fridays are for finishing?

Yesterday I made a plan. The early hours at the yarnstore seem to be slow, so I was on a finishing mission. You know, all those projects that are "nearly done"? Not to be confused with nearly dead.

So I finished stuff. I finished the daffodil, by putting some stitches in the petals for some artful arrangement. Now all it needs is a vase. I finished the first of my joyful socks. And then I finished my ballband washcloth.

Yes, I know you want pictures. I'll get to it. As soon as I can put on some pants (they are in the dryer) and go down to my car.

I also did ALL of the knitting for the blooms bracelets. Who knew knitted bobble balls like that could be so much fun? They are felted, and now all I have to do is add the decorative stitching. It's gonna be very cute.

So do you think next Friday I could finish up Icarus? Time to pull out the old shawl percentage calculator and see how bad off I am.

No comments: