Monday, January 22, 2007

The post with no title.

I finally got some semi-decent shots of my parents' extremely late Christmas presents. So here you go...



And a picture with some detail...


The Irish Hiking Scarf, in Lamb's Pride Worsted, 2 skeins on size 8 addi turbos. This made a scarf just a bit longer than 6 feet. And the Embossed Leaves Socks from Winter '05 IK in Mountain Colors Bearfoot in Sierra. This yarn is delicious by the way.

I *think* I'm usually more eloquent in my posts but right now every fiber of my being hurts. My grandfather passed away. He was nearly 88. And I can't go home for the funeral. So yeah. That's about it.

Happier things later.

4 comments:

thursday said...

I love the colors - especially the irish hiking scarf! I'm sorry to hear about your grandfather's death.

Unknown said...

Rincaro,
I am so sorry to hear about your grandfather's death. I am sending good thoughts your way, I am sure he is watching over you.
Remember the good times, they will become the best times in your heart and you will share your memories with your sons.
Came to check out your blog and say hi and you are having a sad day, I hope I can help make you feel better in the next few months.
You are in my thoughts.
your Secret Pal

Valerie said...

Sorry about your loss. :(

turtlegirl76 said...

Yay for embossed leaves socks! They're gorgeous!

Condolences for the loss of your Grandfather. It's never easy.