Thursday, January 25, 2007

Happy Feet

And happy inspiration. I have this oh so lovely sweet tart sock yarn (Trekking XXL 134) and it needed the perfect pattern...


The toe is the "easy toe" from Sensational Knitted Socks. The heel will probably be from there as well. The pattern is modified from the lace pattern used on Magknits happy socks. Hers was a strange repeat (11 sts) and not carried on the foot. I have Mary Janes to show off cute foot patterning. In general, I've not loved self-striping or self-fair-isling yarn, but this is turning entirely too sweet. The trekking is not super soft though. Maybe it will wear like iron?


1 comment:

Unknown said...

These are really nice!
I think the colors remind me of peeps , but in a good way!
Hope you are having a good weekend
Your Secret Pal