Thursday, August 18, 2005

Random whining.

Ugh. I shouldn't have posted this. Or the edited version. Or the edited edited version.

I don't think the folks I swapped with didn't send me the yarn. The first version reflected this. I have this horrible luck where packages just never come to me. Birthday presents, yarn swaps, it's all fair game. I do not think that either of the folks I swapped were bad swappers. I just have bad luck with stuff like this. It's happened with all sorts of things. And now, I will probably have more bad luck of this fashion because I posted negative stuff!

Kim, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have been all whiney.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

That is horrible. So far I've had relatively good experiences with swaps and secret pals. I wish there was some way to stop people who don't act fairly from participating and ruining the fun for everyone else.

Heather said...

sorry to hear about your bad knitting karma - not cool. Just wanted to say great blog & great knitting projects!

Kim said...

I'm sorry.

The soliel swap was me. I was coming here to offer to send you some sock yarn from either Knit Happens or Knit Pickswhen.

I really did send the yarn. I'm not sure what happened but I did offer to send some sort of replacement as soon as I found out that you didn't get the package.

You said to give it a couple of weeks and I've been busy with the baby and all.

I don't want to be thought of as a bad swapper because I'm not. I did act fairly. Email me or send a pm and let me know what your favorite colors are.