Sunday, August 07, 2005

not so lovely

It's been one of those days. The man has been a total toddler. And I have this strange combination earache/neckache/shoulderache thing going. But the shoulder ache is on the other side. How does that happen?

It's 9:53PM on the night before school starts. And one or both of my boys is still awake. Tomorrow I will have both of my sons in school. Kindergarten (or kinTERgarten as my baby calls it) and first grade. It's just so completely unreal. That I am this old and that my babies are schoolage children who read and write and use very big words. Unreal.

I ended up having 5 girly beers last night. Which is unfortunate. Because if I had two left, I could down them and be asleep in like 20 minutes. But one just doesn't do the trick.

Lest you think I'm a lush, I very rarely drink. Like once every 3 months or so.

I'm working on a chickami. I think the size I am making is gonna be too small for me. But I'm hoping that will be incentive to diet harder. Cause I always lose upper body weight first. A chickami in white cotton-ease of course.

1 comment:

Mamma said...

Wow school starts early for you guys. When do they get out of school, early may? My oldest starts kindergarten this year but not until the 23rd. I can't wait. I thought I would be sad, but mostly I'm excited for her. Enjoy your day to yourself.