Monday, November 26, 2007

Every so often...

I fall into the hole. The too many wips hole. Too many wips, too many ufos.

I think I might have some knitting issues.

Poor planning knitting issues. I start things that I never finish. Why is that? Many of the things I seem to never want to finish. You might wanna click away now. Go somewhere happy, that has pictures of puppies or ducklings.

Because I'm gonna make a list.

1. Icarus - still the same old place. Maybe I could finish this for Daniel's big party and buy a matching dress!
2. Tomato - fair isle too tight on boobies. So sad. Must lose weight.
3. Maximize Socks - these don't count because they are my sock class socks, right?
4. Splash Scarf - oh sweet niblets! Someone please take that thing out of my house!
5. Big Ole Baby Blanket - finish for December 8th baby shower!
6. Juliet - about half done with the lace. So fast, so easy, so forgotten.
7. Misty Hat - have about five inches. Need about seven before decreases.
8. Sandy Cardigan - would be nice since there have been chilly days. I'm such a slacker.
9. Sooper Seekrit - don't ask!
10. Mr. Greenjeans - stupid belly. See #2.
11. Scotch Thistle Stole - half done. Not dressy enough for party. Not high priority.
12. Basket Ornament - I. Hate. Bobbles.
13. Via Diagonale - anybody want this?
14. Upstream Socks - bored now.
15. #19 - For the love of all that is holy I will conquer this one!
16. Celtic Tote - Half done with back. Will be cute. Need to do.
17. Endpaper Mitts - fun in theory. Need motivation in reality.
18. Vintage Velvet - the love of the minute. I've worked nearly one ball of Touch Me. That stuff is sooooo nice.

19. Daniel Socks - Below is the picture of the yarn barf I pulled out looking for the freaking end of the trekking.


Just got an IM from my LYSO. The Riverstone is on the way. Caroline is slated up next. Must. Finish. Something.

I'm so pathetic.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

someone want to clue me in on what Riverstone is?

ruthee... said...

When I was home (and unemployed), I pulled out EVERY project I had going. If I hadn't touched it in six months, it was ripped and the yarn was canabilized.

I don't have the patience. So, RIP THEM ALL. =)

Just think of all the "new" yarn and needles you will have!

Batty said...

Finish something small. Rip anything that doesn't make you go 'oooh' when you look at it. You'll feel better.

Anonymous said...

I second your sentment about bobbles.