Monday, July 02, 2007

Don't Let Me Teach Your Children

I kept saying "less than ten" in that last post, over and over. But clearly the math would give me exactly ten. And I wanna be a math teacher. Geez. And it gets worse. There aren’t 22 projects in that list. There are 21. Seriously folks. Someone pass me a calculator.

But here's the good news. I've finished three projects. And frogged four more. So the list of 21 is now down to 14. Which is good news for my itchy fingers. I have seven that are on “pause” and seven that need to be finished.

I love the number seven.

2 comments:

Batty said...

Hey, that's a lot off the list! You rock!

Kathe said...

I told you it wouldn't take long to narrow it down... on the other hand, with a final count I think I have 48 wips. Yes, 48. Still - less than 50! Sigh, and very few are close to being done. Feel better now???