Wips I've touched recently...
1. Perdita in size #8 silver perle cotton, size 0000 needles, and pearl colored #11 seed beads.
5. Cozy in Iris Garden Shepherd Sport on size 8 needles.
6. Fuzzy feet for the man in royal blue Cascade 220.
7. Chicknits Cece in sugarplum cotton ease. Not the right yarn at all. Must find something different.
8. Via Diagonale in black & pink elann connemara cotton. Really a winter style purse due to the colors, so on the back burner.
9. Sitcom chic in bubblegum cotton ease. Um, next.
10. Vogue #19 Lace Shawl in Kid Merino. Ahh... the beauty project. Intended for my husband's holiday party. Which I have sworn not to attend. But that's another story for another day.
11. Airy Scarf - Wasn't this supposed to be a Christmas teacher gift. Not sure what to do about this.
12. Splash Scarf - Yes, a fun fur scarf. I really should finish it and find someone who might actually wear it. Meaning not me.
13. Flower Basket Shawl in Knitpicks Oregon Coast shadow. I'm not sure this is the right yarn for this one.
14. Baby Kimono in sugar & creme ecru cotton. Needs seaming. Needs a knitter with an attention span.
Um, wow. This is worse than I thought. Must start finishing things. Now.